UTI visits Engineering

Amanda Hirschfeld, Editor

On March 6th, 2018, the Universal Technical Institute visited Cypress Creek Middle-High school, introducing their program to Mr. Bakers engineering students. UTI made an appearance today to give a stem presentation on how science, technology, engineering, and math applies to automotive and diesel technicians. Instructor Tony Schimka was enthusiastic to demonstrate, on an APU unit, how the thermal dynamics (ac and heating) works to cool down the trucks being worked on. Students left the presentation with a built upon knowledge of forced induction and how it applies to automotive.
The Universal Technical Institute offers a variety of specialized comprehensive technician training programs to any aspiring technician across the country. As mentioned by admissions Representative Richard Neese, “graduates receive opportunities to get factory certified with well-established companies such as; ford, BMW, Honda, Jeep, Porsche, Volvo, Fiat, Dodge, and many more.” The possibilities are endless, UTI gives young technicians the recognition, relationships, and advantages that will put them on the highway to success.