Carlye Pelliccia Coaching Bio

Hello! My name is Carlye Pelliccia and I am the new Cypress Creek High School Volleyball Coach. I am a mother to an adorable baby boy and wife to a wonderful husband. We are all very involved with the school, enjoy the students and staff, and want the CCMHS Athletic Program to be the best it can be. I graduated from the University of South Florida with my Bachelor in Elementary Education and my Masters in Education. I currently teach 2nd and 3rd-grade Humanities for Pasco eSchool.
I have been playing volleyball since I was 10 years old and began coaching recreational leagues when I turned 18. I have recently coached the Cypress Creek Middle School Volleyball teams for the past two years when we were Conference Runner-Ups the first year and Conference Champions the second year. I am extremely passionate about the game and hope to instill a love for volleyball and a hard work ethic within my student-athletes. I strive to facilitate a unity of young women to collaborate on and off the court. I look forward to coaching for Cypress Creek High School Volleyball and can’t wait to create a volleyball program everyone wants to be a part of.

Go Coyotes!