We are excited to announce that there will be an opportunity for reorders of the 2023-24 yearbook.
The Student News Site of Cypress Creek High School

• Photography By Vlad Vainelovich

Lens

Photography By Vlad Vainelovich

• Photography By Mackenzie Luebs

Lens

Photography By Mackenzie Luebs

• Photography By Kaylisa Morales

Lens

Photography By Kaylisa Morales

• Photography By Alijeah Lopez

Lens

Photography By Alijeah Lopez

• Photography By Jamon Kistler

Lens

Photography By Jamon Kistler

• Photography By Chucky Kiskadden

Lens

Photography By Chucky Kiskadden

• Photography By Jailah Garcia-Guillory

Lens

Photography By Jailah Garcia-Guillory

• Photography By Nyah Cannady

Lens

Photography By Nyah Cannady

• Photography By Gavin Gillot

Lens

Photography By Gavin Gillot

• Photography By Kayla Adamson

Lens

Photography By Kayla Adamson

Coyotes Dominate Anclote in Homecoming Game

Final Score: 70-6
+Winners.+After+a+long+game%2C+the+Coyotes+came+out+victorious.+They+won+this+game+on+home+turf+at+the+Coyotes+football+stadium.+They+ended+the+game+with+a+score+of+seventy+to+six.+Winning+by+a+whole+sixty-four+points.++
Addison Green
Winners. After a long game, the Coyotes came out victorious. They won this game on home turf at the Coyotes football stadium. They ended the game with a score of seventy to six. Winning by a whole sixty-four points.

On September 22nd, 2023, the Cypress Creek High School varsity football team played against the Anclote Sharks in our incredible stadium for the school’s homecoming game. The Coyotes lead the way with a score of 28-0 in the first quarter and the students’ cheers could be heard for miles. As the second quarter came around, the cheerleaders kept the energy up during the game with their amazing cheers and stunts. There was even a little cheerleader in the making! He was seen doing cartwheels while the cheerleaders were doing their stunts. Halftime began and it was now time to announce our 2023 Homecoming court winners. All court nominees walked across the field with their running partners as the crowd loudly cheered. Anticipation arose from all sides of the stadium as they started to announce the court winners. The winners for class of ‘25 Prince and Princess are Sophia Garrido and Peyton Sellick, and for class of ‘24 King and Queen winners are Melanie Rodriguez and Jared Facio-Cortez. As the third quarter began, the Coyotes still have the lead with a score of 49-6, and by that time the Pulled Pork and Brisket sandwiches were sold out with the Coyotes still hungry for a win! The Band and Color guard an amazing show as always during third quarter as well continuing the hype for this exciting game. By 4th quarter, the Coyotes made sure the Sharks didn’t get any more points from the pity touchdown they allowed the Sharks in quarter 2 and racked up points. The Coyotes won the game 70-6 which was an amazing start to our school’s “Homecoming”. The Celebration of the win carried on to Saturday night, where Homecoming occurred.