The Student News Site of Cypress Creek High School

• A Students Journey of Adaptation and Growth

Coyote Voices

A Student’s Journey of Adaptation and Growth

• The blue hue creates a winter compliment as the CCHS dancers express themselves during the winter showcase at the IPAC.

Conservatory of the Arts

Winter Showcase is “Fire on Fire”

• The glare of the window frames the future for seniors Jacob Valdes, Jhonathan Arias-Aranguibel, David Caine and Lilly Wine as they prepare for their final month on the campus of Cypress Creek High School.

Creek Culture

A Senior’s Achilles Heel

• Standing, thumbs up, and eager to please, freshman Delaney Diehl, freshman McKenzie Deloach, freshman Kaden Fletcher, freshman Noah Rutherford, freshman Isaiah Rivera, and freshman Mia DeVane show their fresh faces and share their fierce opinions. “I would like to see, on our campus, access to culinary arts and woodworking classes,” said DeVane.

Coyote Voices

Freshman and the Future of the Education System

• Students in the Spanish 2 class own their education by coming together as a community to do their assignment.

Creek Culture

Navigating the CCHS Spanish Program Without a Permanent Teacher

• After a long night, the senior players, cheerleaders, and coaches celebrate by hoisting the Powder Puff trophy.

Creek Runs Deep

Powder Puff: The Battle of the Grades

• Senior Gavin Exum rehearsing his visuals as “The Pharoah” for their running competition piece “Immortal.”

Conservatory of the Arts

The Pharoah Rises Again

• The choreographers line up, ready for their press conference.
Left to right: Dance Instructor Zoe Dorony, senior Natalie Moore, senior Faith McCurdy, junior Issay Eyobel, junior Monica Perez, junior Danielle Liberatore, and junior Eugenia Acevedo

Conservatory of the Arts

Behind the Curtain: A Choreographer’s Press Conference

• Carmine the Coyote greeting the families of the students that worked hard to be at Howlabration.

Coyote Voices

Carmine’s Significance

• The calm before the storm at Boddy Manor.  
Left to Right: Mr. Green (Wyatt Washington), Miss Scarlett (Anilem Munoz), Colonel Mustard (David Caine), Professor Plum (Dylan Lauricello), Mrs. Peacock (Arianna Alvarez), Wadsworth (Bryce Coleman), and Mrs. White (Kaylee Hall)

Conservatory of the Arts

Clue! On Stage Photo Gallery

Clue! On Stage Photo Gallery

The+calm+before+the+storm+at+Boddy+Manor.++%0ALeft+to+Right%3A+Mr.+Green+%28Wyatt+Washington%29%2C+Miss+Scarlett+%28Anilem+Munoz%29%2C+Colonel+Mustard+%28David+Caine%29%2C+Professor+Plum+%28Dylan+Lauricello%29%2C+Mrs.+Peacock+%28Arianna+Alvarez%29%2C+Wadsworth+%28Bryce+Coleman%29%2C+and+Mrs.+White+%28Kaylee+Hall%29+
Lilly Wine
The calm before the storm at Boddy Manor. Left to Right: Mr. Green (Wyatt Washington), Miss Scarlett (Anilem Munoz), Colonel Mustard (David Caine), Professor Plum (Dylan Lauricello), Mrs. Peacock (Arianna Alvarez), Wadsworth (Bryce Coleman), and Mrs. White (Kaylee Hall)

The Cypress Creek Theatre Department proudly brought the comical murder mystery ‘Clue’ to the black box theatre. Support your fellow Coyotes with laugh and suspense this Thursday, Friday, and Saturday night at 6:30 p.m. Tickets are on sale on Gofan.com