We are excited to announce that there will be an opportunity for reorders of the 2023-24 yearbook.
The Student News Site of Cypress Creek High School

• Photography By Vlad Vainelovich

Lens

Photography By Vlad Vainelovich

• Photography By Mackenzie Luebs

Lens

Photography By Mackenzie Luebs

• Photography By Kaylisa Morales

Lens

Photography By Kaylisa Morales

• Photography By Alijeah Lopez

Lens

Photography By Alijeah Lopez

• Photography By Jamon Kistler

Lens

Photography By Jamon Kistler

• Photography By Chucky Kiskadden

Lens

Photography By Chucky Kiskadden

• Photography By Jailah Garcia-Guillory

Lens

Photography By Jailah Garcia-Guillory

• Photography By Nyah Cannady

Lens

Photography By Nyah Cannady

• Photography By Gavin Gillot

Lens

Photography By Gavin Gillot

• Photography By Kayla Adamson

Lens

Photography By Kayla Adamson

The Creek Comes Together in Honor of Special Olympics

On September 21st, 2023, Cypress Creek High School held its annual Special Olympics outside in the field for the entire school day. Beaming faces filled the entire field for the fun activities Cypress Creek had to offer. Volunteers from the National Honor Society and other organizations gathered with Coach Craine and various other CCHS staff to set up and help with the different games.

They did such a phenomenal job creating an exhilarating and wonderful experience for kids from every grade level and school around the district. During Special Olympics, the students were put into multiple groups with volunteers and chaperones as their group leaders and shifted from station to station playing the various field games.

The Special Olympics games included various softball related activities such as bat hitting and running stations, ball throwing competitions and many other games such as cornhole for the kids to enjoy and have fun with other fellow classmates, as well as all students getting the chance to receive various awards and recognition for their hard work in playing the games. The students were so collaborative with each other and always cheered and motivated their teammates to work hard and play well. Seeing all the kids get so excited when they got 1st place, 2nd place, and all other awards was so special and their happiness seeing their hard work get recognized was so eye-opening.

The comradery between volunteers and the children was undeniably incredible and it was another fantastic event held by Cypress Creek High School!

CCHS Volunteers gather around with happy smiles as they participate in helping the Special Olympics games. (Cristina Carulli ’25)

Student teammates work together to compete for 1st place in the t-ball game. (Cristina Carulli ’25)